Thursday, April 23, 2009

An Introduction into the Non PC Princess's World

Hello dear readers ! If you've made it here you are either -

a.) A friend of mine coming by to check out what mischief I've gotten into now

b.) Clicked upon my Blog link by mistake.

c.) Stumbled upon my Blog by sleepily surfing the 'net

d.) Saw my Blog title and thought " Hey now THAT sounds like an interesting Blog !


Now any of those reasons above would be a just fine and dandy reason to partake of my wisdom
( or lack thereof ! ) and peruse my ranting , raving , and oft times non pc thoughts .

This will be a real person's blog . My thoughts . My ideas . My mistakes . My triumphs . Yes dear reader , the good , the bad, and the ugly .

My Blog will differ from most other Blogs . I will dole out whatever happens to be spinning in my mind at the time . I am a straight shooter and absolutely , positively , will end up offending someone . That's just LIFE . Get used to it . There's not a person on this planet that will make everyone happy or agree with everyone all of the time . It is NOT possible . I don't have the slightest inclination to even attempt it . Now reader don't get me wrong , I do not purposefully offend anyone . I will not agree just to agree . I do love peace and for people to all be "happy little campers" , but hey if I have a different opinion it will be stated . Trust me . It will .

I'll tell you my thoughts , ideas , and feelings . If I try something and choose to review it , you'll get my unvarnished raw opinion . If it's great , I'll praise it to the high heavens . If it sucks , well I'll say it sucks.
I won't give praise where it isn't earned . If you are here thinking my blog will be that way , well my friend you are wasting your time . Yes that was a bit blunt , wasn't it ? Well that's how I roll .
Ok I've already started ranting so I better get on with business !




Well if you've made it this far you're my kind of person ! I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it .

Welcome to my world . The No Holds Barred Non PC Princess's World !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Comment is being moderated and will be published as soon as it is reviewed .